About Me

My photo
I am an ordinary man with extraordinary God.One of my new year resolution is Love God Love people in many ways everyday.I want to share the Love from God gives to me.Hope this can bless you! The challenge ~ 365 ACTS OF KINDNESS FOR 2011 The purpose ~ To not just talk about love, but doing the love The goal ~ To live a life of love that will inspire others to experience the same LOVE John 3:16, 1 Corinthians 13, 14, 1thessalonians

Monday, February 7, 2011

Week 1

Day 1 1/1/11 Family Gathering
In the first day of 2011, in the evening, I went to have a dinner in my friend’s family’s house together with some of my church friends. It was a family gathering. Pastor Irwan and his family came to have dinner together with us as well. I played with his two kids. They were really cute and hyper. We had a wonderful family gathering in 1st day of 2011. In the gathering, Pastor shared about relationship. He said that love is commitment; it is not just a feeling. God gives us choice; so let your heart guides you. But do not think too much about love. Have a foundation of equally yoke. He recommended a book titled “I Kissed Dating Goodbye” and “Boy Meets Girl” Today I felt the love in every second in the gathering. We shared, played WII, had dinner, played big fish small fish, and laughed together. Love is fellowship.
JESUS We love YOU so much!! Take time today to thank the Lord for at least 3 things, and JOY will fill you! Some people always focus on the negative side but Jesus challenges us to see HIS goodness, you can become bitter or better in life. But I want to encourage you to be become the B from BETTER! Romans 12:9-13 Romans 13:8-14 (clothe yourself with the presence of the Lord Jesus Christ!)
Me with 2 cute kids
I got a message from my brother that if my mom got saved, my father will want to receive Jesus. I believe by faith that this is the time for breakthrough in my family. I also could the feel peace in my family even I was not there. It is the first time we prayed together with my dad including all my brothers and sisters. It was also the first time they celebrate New Year together in Hospital. Even though they were not really celebrating the New Year, they were together to accompany our mom . My mom needed transfusion of blood thrombosis. It was hard to find the right one. Thank God when my both of my brothers donate their blood, the transfusion was succeeded. I thank God for taking care of my family.
Day 2 1/2/11 Ushering
This Sunday service, I was ministering as an usher. There were only the three of us whom ushering at the time. We had a lot of things to do, and that was the first time we’ve done it without an usher leader. Somehow we did everything very well and smooth, although we didn’t know that we need to arrange people to do Holy Communion beforehand. Things like checked the restroom, reserved the congregation chairs with ropes, turned on the TV, prepared the Holy communion, counted the church attendant (although I actually was not able do this because I was too focused on smiling and handshaking people), and prepared the table for food ministry, we’ve done it quite well. Plus, not to forget the important things: sharing and praying together. One of my friends did not have food at his home, so I would take him to Fred Meyer. I learn how to serve people when they need help. Love is serving.
I got this verse two times today. "Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you WHEREVER you go." (Joshua 1:9)

Day 3 1/3/11 Sharing and “3 idiots”

I had a dinner at T-station with 4 of my friends. We chat and made a joke. When I took the last person who went home, he had some questions about what is fellowship or sharing, and why people like to share? I explained, “it’s like what we did, the fellowship in T-station”. He did not know how to share, because he has nothing to share. I said to him that people need to experience God first, so they can share. Not only that, we can also share about our life. Like when you have a problem or anything, just share it. You can share from what you get in the Bible, when you learn something in your life, also, in CG when have the sharing time. The reason we have more free nite in fall quarter because we want to get know more of new people. We want all of us to get close each other, so we can share about God freely when we are close each other. At night, we have the Praise and Worship meeting. We need to be excited when we ask people to invite them in a presence of God. Do not feel pressured, but be excited. Always get excited and be honest to them. In Matthew 13, tells a story about a man who wants to sell everything to get the field (Kingdom of God). After I finish the meeting, the last person that I took home called me. He asked me about the Church bulletin devotion yearly Bible verse. He was confused on which verse that he need to read (for example; Genesis 5:1-7:24; does this means he read Gen 5:1 until 7:24? or Gen5:1-7 and verse 24? The answer is the first one anyway) I am really glad that he wants to do devotion or start to read the Bible. Love is sharing, Love is fellowship. When I was at home, I watched “3 idiots”. It is a recommended movie, you should watch it. The moral of the story is pursuing what is your PASSION! Love is sharing

Worship song: Like a Fire, consuming fire

Heb 4:12, Psalm 27:4-14 (the thing I seek most Is to live in the house of the Lord all the days of my life” “my heart has heard you say, “Come and talk with me” and my heart responds “Lord, I am coming” “I am confident I will see the Lord’s goodness” “Wait patiently for the Lord”

Day 4 1/4/11 Airport
Today, I have sharing from two people one by one. I just realize that I like to talk with one person. The first person shared about his New Year resolution. I am amazed that one of his new year resolution is he wants to do devotional time with God wants to pray everyday not just because he needs help, and lastly, he does not want to speak bad words. The second person,  I taught him driving my car for the test. Similar to the 1st person, he does not want to speak bad words.  He shared his problems. I picked him at airport. When I was in airport, I helped five people to carry the baggage while I was waiting for my friend. They are really thankful for that. Love is helping people. Love is sharing one by one. Love is helping people carry the baggage.

Day 5 1/5/11 Having a Face to Face Conference

Once again, I like to share about my life story to each other when I eat when there’s only two people. Today I went to SeattleU to sell a book. Then, somebody asked me to eat together around school. We laughed and shared together. At night, my friend asked me to have dinner. Then, I shared with other person again. Use the opportunity to share one another when you with other person. Love is using the opportunity wisely.
Day 6 1/6/11 Japanese Grandma

Japanese Grandma in Musashi
This afternoon, when I was driving I got a message from my friend. It was really so touched. She gave me the verse: Malachi 2:13-18. At night I was invited by Japanese old woman. She is really kind and friendly and energetic. The first time I met her was in the same place last December. At first, I plan to eat with drama team for fellowship, but there are two Japanese old woman ate beside our table. While I was waiting the others came, one of the Japanese Grandma asked me question. Then, we talked each other and even she gave me the food that she ate. She asked my name, when I called my name, she laughed and said “Budaa Budaa” She is really funny grandma and she invited me to come to Musashi restaurant again today. So I met her today in Musashi. She even gave me the gift and treat me Chirashi.soo nice…We shared and talked about her family. After we finish eating, I prayed for her life and she was blessed to invite me and another drama team to come to Musashi restaurant again in February. Nice Grandma. Love is praying for grandma.

Day 7 1/7/11 Personal Relationship

I accompanied my friend in my apartment. He was homesick. I accompanied him and talk to him. When I finished talked to him, I forgot to pray for him. I want to call him, but that’s kind of weird. I asked God to give me another chance to meet him personally and pray for him. In my care group, we have a sharing night (discussion). The message is about do not be afraid to make a dream.  Also, at night my friend asked me about devotion, He wants to have devotion with God but he is busy. I think that people have time to have devotion with God even just a few minutes. We can also talk to God where or whenever we go. Just a simple conversation with God, we can make God smile. Love is personal relationship with God.

 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment