About Me

My photo
I am an ordinary man with extraordinary God.One of my new year resolution is Love God Love people in many ways everyday.I want to share the Love from God gives to me.Hope this can bless you! The challenge ~ 365 ACTS OF KINDNESS FOR 2011 The purpose ~ To not just talk about love, but doing the love The goal ~ To live a life of love that will inspire others to experience the same LOVE John 3:16, 1 Corinthians 13, 14, 1thessalonians

Saturday, February 12, 2011

Week 2

Day 8  01/08/11 Ucup’s Farewell
I arranged Ucup’s farewell. I made a reservation for 50 people. Tim helped me to arrange the transportation. The food was too much and expensive. I feel bad. But this lesson made me stronger. Somebody was actually really thankful that I arranged the event. I am touched. I learned something: gratitude, even a simple gratitude, is an impactful form of love. Even though people complained about the food, I still love doing the event for my awesome friend, Ucup. Love is preparing the best for your friends.

Ucup's Farewell

Day 9 01/09/11 Paying the debt
I paid the debt to my friend one month ago. I went to the end of evening service of my Church to give him the check. Sometimes, we forget to pay the debt to our friends, especially for a friend’s birthday gift or food. Love is paying the debt.

Day 10 01/10/11 Another chance
When I was going buy food to-go at T-stat, someone called me. He said he was bored. This person was the same person as in day 7. God answered my prayer and I didn’t want to miss the opportunity again. So, I just came to his house and ate there. He cooked the food by himself. During the lunch/dinner, he shared his struggle and confusion about his choices and directions. I just listened and prayed for him at that time. I prayed for a clear direction in his life. I thank God for giving me another chance. Love has many second chances.

Why are you afraid? You do not have the love from God. Jesus loves it when you do His will. Do not be afraid to make a mistake. Do not just sit down and do nothing. When you see the visible [Do you mean: Although you only can see the visible thing], God can do impossible things. Never give up your hope. When you wake up, God says, “That’s my boy”àIt shows God’s love for us. His perfect love covers our fear. Insecurity can be our stronghold. God wants to remove thick leaves from you. See: 1Peter 5:1-11 and Matt 7:8.

Day 11 01/11/11 Clean up for good
I helped my friend cleaning up his house the night before they went back for good. We need to throw away a lot of things. They did not sleep at all because they have to leave the house in a clean condition. I only slept for three hours. The condition got worse because it was still snowing throughout the night. They were afraid that their flight might be cancelled. However, the snow stopped pouring down and they could go back to Indonesia safely. But, they saw a wrong flight schedule. The plane supposed to take off at 7am, but they thought it was at 9 am. Nevertheless, God is good. They could still finish the packing and go back home on time. Love is helping people to clean up before going for good.

Day 12 01/12/11 Got a treat
I asked my friend to eat at Kritika Noodle. Once again, I like to do one-on-one sharing. We shared about our major. At the end, he made a drama and he paid the all the bill, too. I said, “Wow, you don’t need to do it. For what?” He said, “Thanks for asking me to have dinner in this good restaurant.” I really didn’t expect about this treat, but I promise myself that I will pay the food for him later. Love is blessing people


Day 13 01/13/11 Driving Test
My friend had a driving test with using my car today. I prayed for him and encouraged him so that he will pass the test TODAY. Amen. He passed the test. God answered our prayer. Thank God. He was the 1st person that passed the test with my car. Usually, the people who learn how to drive with my car always fail because they always got the grandmother instructor. Most people fail the test if tested by her. Also, I could not go to PM at that night but I worshipped Jesus on the bed. Love is helping people get the license.

My friend who passed the Driving Test

Let Love Rule. We want to act on it, not just hear it.
Verse: Romans 12, Isaiah 61:1-3, 1 cor 12:27,
See: youtube “john 3:16 kids”
Check: “hillsong conference 2010”

Day 14 01/14/11 Praise and Worship Time
Praise and Worship time. I prayed so that God hugged everybody tonight. I got a vision. In the vision (in a 360 degree view), I saw all my care group people smiling and happy. However, at one corner, I see one person with a black aura. I cannot see the face. The amount of that person is increasing one by one. I am still figuring out the meaning of the vision. The point is God can reveal something to you when you draw closer to Him. The message: John 21:15-17 "I am willing to forgive and accept you the way you areI don't want to lose you" Receive and living under Grace. Having a deep talk like Father and son. Forgiveness with Grace. 2 Sam14. He is not asking for perfection, but for relationship" Love is praising and worshipping God.

No comments:

Post a Comment