About Me

My photo
I am an ordinary man with extraordinary God.One of my new year resolution is Love God Love people in many ways everyday.I want to share the Love from God gives to me.Hope this can bless you! The challenge ~ 365 ACTS OF KINDNESS FOR 2011 The purpose ~ To not just talk about love, but doing the love The goal ~ To live a life of love that will inspire others to experience the same LOVE John 3:16, 1 Corinthians 13, 14, 1thessalonians

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Week 10

Day 64 03/05/11 Accompany 1
My friend who has a brother and his fiance came visiting Seattle. I accompanied them to Samurai Noodle Restaurant and Queen Anne. Love is accompanying the visitors.

My Friend's family and Myself
Day 65 03/06/11 Accompany 2
Today, after morning service from Church, I accompanied my visitors to a Korean restaurant, UW, Bellevue, and Taiwanese restaurant. These two days, they really had fun in Seattle. Love is accompanying the visitors.

UW

Bellevue Mall

Day 66 03/07/11 Help to a third party
In the morning, I prayed for my visitors and took them to the station. It was a blessing to know them. In the afternoon, my friend needed help to buy a congee (rice porridge) for her friend who was sick. I helped my friend to buy a congee for her friend. Today I learned how to love the third party person. Love is helping a third party.

Day 67 03/08/11 Give a Bible 2
I had a few Bibles at my home, so I gave a Bible to one of my friends who need it. I planned to eat the food at home, but they asked me to eat together. I had a wonderful dinner in my friends’ house. Love is giving a Bible and fellowship together.


Day 68 03/09/11 BabySitting
Today I visited Joy’s house. She is a great leader and a humble mother. I played with her child; Ethan who is three years old and he is so cute. I accompanied him to watch the cartoon “Veggie Tales” together. He also likes to sing “Holding nothing back” from Jesus Culture. Ethan and I played hide and seek, played with her toys, sang and danced together. This helped Joy to finish her project. She always accompanies Ethan and plays together, so she did not have time to finish her project. Joy made ground pork over rice for us. I really felt embraced, welcomed, and full of love and blessing in her house. I also talked with Martin, Joy’s husband, about a job. They are really a blessed and blessing family. I gave them a snoopy ornament with a note for them. Love is babysitting.
Martin, Joy, and Ethan

Snoopy Ornament

Note for Joy and Martin

me with Ethan boy

Joy's Project
  
Also, I got this link from my friends. 1st link is about Heaven and Hell and 2nd is about testimony of an uprising May 1998 in Indonesia (Indonesian translation):
Day 69 03/10/11 Repair a Computer
Today, my friend asked me for help to take her to a computer repair shop because the computer monitor was broken. So, I took her to the shop. Love is taking people to computer shop.

Day 70 03/11/11 “Joy” Sharing
I put the message on FB this morning “Smile, Jesus says you are fearfully and wonderfully made. I made a little bookmark which is written: Joy of the Lord is my strength, smile, and never give up on what you do. Then, I gave the bookmark when I lead the Care Group sharing about Joy. I made this encouraging word for people who would take the final exam. Love is Joy.
 Nehemiah 8:10, Proverbs 15:13, Psalm 28:7, Philemon 1:7, Hebrew 10:24-25, Philiphians 2:1-2, James 1:2-4, 1Thesalonians 5:16, Philiphians 2:14. Jesus = rejoice to the Lord, He is our hope, Trust in the Lord. Others = smile to people, encourage brothers and sisters, Yourself = never give up, think positive, be thankful without complain. Romans 15:13


a Bookmark


The Definition of Joy


Rubber Band Donghaeng


Validation


Nick Vujicic

No comments:

Post a Comment