About Me

My photo
I am an ordinary man with extraordinary God.One of my new year resolution is Love God Love people in many ways everyday.I want to share the Love from God gives to me.Hope this can bless you! The challenge ~ 365 ACTS OF KINDNESS FOR 2011 The purpose ~ To not just talk about love, but doing the love The goal ~ To live a life of love that will inspire others to experience the same LOVE John 3:16, 1 Corinthians 13, 14, 1thessalonians

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Week 8

Day 50 02/19/11 Teaching physics
When I was at home, my friend asked me questions about physics. I forgot some materials. I checked and read the textbook again to help my friend. Thanks God, we succeeded answering a few questions and finished her homework together. Love is helping to teach the school courses.
Day 51 02/20/11 Dinner with my friend from SF
I have my friend who came from SF. He came to Seattle for vacation. I had not met and talked to him after he moved to SF. We talked about our life. He is a great and diligent person. When I talked to him, I felt a good friendship with him. Hopefully, he would succeed in school with a good grade that glorifies God. Love is having dinner with people who visit to your place.

My Friend from SF and Myself

Day 52 02/21/11 Take and Pick up roommate
Today my roommate needed help to give him a ride to and from his company in Downtown. In the morning I dropped off my roommate to his company in Downtown. In the evening, also I picked up my roommate to bring him home. Love is helping your roommates.
Proverbs 16, 1john 4:12
Day 53 02/22/11 Remodeling Home Show with My Boss
Today, there was a remodeling home show in Qwest Field. I really like to see any model of the house. Also, I wanted to support my boss's company. He was on the show. Love is supporting your company.

My Boss and Myself

Day 54 02/23/11 Give a person go first in Panera Bread
When I did queue in Panera Bread, there was someone behind me who wanted to buy something. Because I did not know yet what I wanted to order, I let her go first to order her food. Love is letting people go first.

Day 55 02/24/11 Hillsong Concert
There was a powerful presence of God in Hillsong concert. God does not look the talents but the heart. Let God works through your weakness. Freedom is here. He is with us, Have a free worship. People have a lot ministries, but a relationship or devotion should not be gone. He pays the ultimate price, is for real, not only in Christmas and Easter. The gift of Love, Jesus. This is extraordinary, Jesus hold everyone on this earth. The lost are found, the blind will see with Jesus. Trust in the Lord, for HE is easy in everything. Our eyes fixed on Jesus, is about Jesus. We have a living God. (Album Aftermath). It does not matter what you did in the past, He accepted you who you are. All we have to do is accept and confess Him. Without Jesus, I am nothing.

Hillsong Concert



Day 56 02/25/11 Driving Test
Another friend got passed on driving test. The instructor remembered my car. She just saw it last week, which was used by one of my friends. She said “I remember the dinosaur sticker and 'nuts about driver' from dashboard figure in my car. I believe that you guys will treat him lunch.” Love is helping people pass the driving tests.

My Friend Passed the Driving Test


No comments:

Post a Comment