About Me

My photo
I am an ordinary man with extraordinary God.One of my new year resolution is Love God Love people in many ways everyday.I want to share the Love from God gives to me.Hope this can bless you! The challenge ~ 365 ACTS OF KINDNESS FOR 2011 The purpose ~ To not just talk about love, but doing the love The goal ~ To live a life of love that will inspire others to experience the same LOVE John 3:16, 1 Corinthians 13, 14, 1thessalonians

Monday, April 4, 2011

Week 7

Day 43 02/12/11 A cute boy
I like kids a lot; they are really innocent and have pure hearts. After we had an usher interview, my friends and I ate in IndoCafe. We saw a boy that was similar to the boy in my vision. The boys in the  IndoCafe and the picture are both cute. He just approached us and smiled cutely while his mom was talking to her friend. Love loves kids.

A cute boy

Day 44 02/13/11 Give the “Living Water”
I thought to give something to drink to people who are ministers at Church. I bought a pack of bottles of water and I prayed for this water so people who get and drink this water can be blessed. I plan to give the water to all ministers in the morning, but I was late waking up in the morning. I almost never wake up in the morning late. I believe this is not an accident, so I decided to give the water to people who minister in the evening. I believe this is what God wants me to do in the evening service. I put the paper around the bottle of water with the verse Matthew 10:42:“And if you give even a cup of cold water to one of the least of my followers, you will surely be rewarded” Fill your cup with the living water from God, enJOY serving God! People are really blessed after they get this water. Love is giving the living water.


The Living Water

Day 45 02/14/11 Valentine day 
In the morning, my roommate needed help; he was sick. I gave him a congee from a restaurant, medicine from pharmacy, and a prayer from God to my housemate. At night, I gave a flower and a “heart” paper with three verses. I took the verses from Father’s Love Letter. I gave them to 14 people and I was inspired to do this by Jaesonma. He gave a flower to stranger that he met. In my story, I tried to give the people what I know first. I am just a messenger to give a letter and flower from God. At night, I got the cookies from my friends. They made the cookies by themselves. I was really touched by their effort and the cookies also. In this valentine, I learned that Love Agape is loving people without any reasons or just the way you are. Do not expect something when you love people. When you expect something, some expectation can lead disappointment. Love is Valentine.

Cookies from My Friends

Flowers and "heart" papers


Father's Love Letter for you

Day 46 02/15/11 Teaching Driving to two people
Today I taught two people to drive my car. They really will buy a car if they pass the test. This is the 1st time I teach two people at the same time to drive my car. Thanks God nothing bad happened. Love is teaching people to drive my car.  

Romans 12, 13
Day 47 02/16/11 Deliverance Ministry
We prayed for our friend who had the evil spirits. Her parents gave her a talisman in order to be safe. The monk had prayed for her to any kind of Gods or idols. We prayed together and sent away the bad spirit in the name of Jesus. We also burned the talisman and threw away the ashes. Renounce in the name of Jesus. God never uses you out of character. He wants people who are available. Use praying “will” not the judge spirit but a declaration spirit. Move with the Holy Spirit. Don’t steal God’s glory. Everybody is able to do anything with God. Confident makes you grow. Spirit of darkness is nothing. By His power, He will do it. When we are unable, He is able to. Renounce in the name of Jesus: Mark 5. Fear is the opposite of faith. He is above and I am below. Psalm 31. Do your portion, do not push yourself. Obedience is just doing it what He tells. You carry His presence. Telling the Truth without relationship is rejection. Be yourself, be excited and love God. It is not our glory but His glory. Transforming people is our job. Soul is valuable. Speak in tongue, God will refill you. Love is setting people free from bad spirits.

"I Refuse to"
Worship song: I refuse to
Day 48 02/17/11 Help a Person on the street
When my friend and I wanted to go to Shoreline Community College, she saw a person who had a bloody head. I was confused because I did not know what I should do. I prayed in my heart to help this person. There was one guy who came to us and he gave him money to take a bus. After that, I saw that guy called on the phone. I guessed that he called 911. Suddenly the bloody person wanted to get up to take a bus, but he couldn’t do it. I tried to help him to stand up but I couldn’t. When he sat in the street again, I just prayed for the healing and help for this person. After a few minutes later, there were a few people who came asking what is going on. Finally the ambulance and police came and took him to the hospital. Thanks God he was still alive because I heard from my friend, when the head is bloody, we should not take that person stand up, so the result may be worse. Love is helping people on the street.

The bloody person



Day 49 02/18/11 Two people have driving license test at same day
Today is the driving test for my two friends that they practiced before. I prayed for these friends to pass the test today. As a result, these two people passed the driving test. Congratulation! Love is helping people to pass the test.

Two People Passed the Driving Test

 Hebrew 5:11

No comments:

Post a Comment