About Me

My photo
I am an ordinary man with extraordinary God.One of my new year resolution is Love God Love people in many ways everyday.I want to share the Love from God gives to me.Hope this can bless you! The challenge ~ 365 ACTS OF KINDNESS FOR 2011 The purpose ~ To not just talk about love, but doing the love The goal ~ To live a life of love that will inspire others to experience the same LOVE John 3:16, 1 Corinthians 13, 14, 1thessalonians

Sunday, April 3, 2011

Week 6

Day 36 02/05/11 The book “212”
I am currently reading “212 Degrees the Extra Degree” by S.L. Parker. It says in the book that at 211 degrees, water is only considered hot, however at 212 degrees, it boils. When water boils, steams come out of it. And with that steam, you can create power to start a train. That one extra degree causes a very significant result.
“Many of life’s failures are men who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up”-Thomas Edison. “Courage is fear holding on a minute longer.”-George S.Patton. “Triumph often is nearest when defeat seems inescapable”-B.C.Forbes. “
“The line between failure and success is so fine that we… are often on the line and do not know it. How many a man has thrown up his hands at a time when a little more effort, a little more patience, would have achieved success. A little more effort and what seemed hopeless failure may turn to glorious success.”-Elbert Hubbard. “The drops of rain make a hole in the stone not by violence but by oft falling.”-Lucretius. “Never stop. One always stops as soon as something is about to happen”-Peter Brook. Some men give up their designs when they have almost reached the goal; while others, on the contrary, obtain a victory by exerting, at the last moment, more vigorous efforts than before.”-Polybius. “You give 100percent in the first half of the game, and if that isn’t enough, in the second half you give what’s left.” – Yogi Berra. “You may have to fight a battle more than once to win it”- Margaret Thatcher. Galatians 6:9 (And Let us not be weary in well doing; for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not.) With awareness comes responsibility…responsibility to act.

As a friend: choose to visit or talk with one extra friend each week and create 52 additional discussions among friends for the year. Do something helpful and unexpected for one friend each week of the year and plant more than 50 additional possibilities of influence. As a parent: Wake and act each day with the understanding that your actions will be absorbed by your children…and your children will grow to be contributing adults to the level of your influence. Add 15minutes each day to the time you invest with your children – an equivalent of more than two weeks each year at work. Imagine the exponentially positive affect of investing two extra weeks each year exclusively in the development of your children. At work: Add a few hours each month to your professional development outside of the work day knowing that you’ll have invested the equivalent of a full work week during the year in your most valuable asset…you. Make a extra contact each day. As a student: Invest an extra hour of study each week in the course that most interests you with the understanding that parts of it may become a piece of your life’s work. At the end of the year, you’ll have added the equivalent of one full workweek of dedicated study in your area of interest. This activity alone will put you far in front of the pack of those who do only what is required.  As a civic, church or business group member: Give a few extra hours each month to your organization’s efforts so that at the need of the year, you’ve added a full workweek to its cause. In general: When you’re working out, complete an additional repetition in your exercise because you know the big results are driven by the final repetitions, not the first.
Add 10 minutes to your day, indulge your good side, cease to complain, be valuable encourage the principle, pause and reflect, prune the diversions, risk attempt, find the time and give the time. Love is giving others an extra degree.
Day 37 02/06/11 Rejoice when you are sick
Always rejoice when you are sick. I cannot sleep in three days because of having cough. I was tired for this When I want to buy a lunch, my friends asked me to have lunch together. We ate in Fuman restaurant. She asked me to eat wonton noodle soup. It was good and healthy food for me. I never eat this food before. In addition, they treated me that wonton noodle soup. I was really thankful for that and did not expect for that. Thanks God for the blessed food. Love is rejoicing when you sick.

Wonton Noodle Soup
Day 38 02/07/11 Listening Story
Today I learned how to listen to other people’s problems. There is no solution for the problem, but when you want to hear people’s stories and problems, they will feel comfort and appreciate it after they tell the stories. “Be a good listener. Your ears will never get you in trouble” – F.Tyger. Love is listening to people’s stories even though there is no solution.



Worship song: By your blood
Day 39 02/08/11 Give bread to Homeless
I thanked God even though I was sick. God still used me. Before I went to doctor, I went to Central Market to buy a lunch. On my way, I saw a homeless man near the traffic. I bought the whole bread and my lunch in Central Market. On the way home, I stopped my car near the homeless man and gave the bread to him. Also, I prayed for him, his family, his finance, his job, and his health. He was really thankful. Love is giving bread to the Homeless.

A Homeless man


Day 40 02/09/11 Triple Chocolate
When I studied for my job, I met my friends in Panera bread including my ex-leader. After I finished studying, I bought her three chocolate items in Panera Bread: Pastry Chocolate, Hot Chocolate, and Bagel Choco Chip. She was really thankful and happy for those chocolate treats. At night, I gave an encouragement to my senior leader. She was afraid that she would have to preach in Praise and Worship this week. I was glad that she was being encouraged and went for it to obey the Lord. Love is giving triple chocolate and encouragement to your leader.

My Ex Leader


Day 41 02/10/11 Invitation dinner
I was invited by my friend who wanted to go back to Japan. It was really fun to have dinner together with her host family and her housemate. We really laughed together. I gave her a picture of Snoopy and a card. Love is laughing. Love is giving a gift.

Day 42 02/11/11 Praise and Worship Re-Love
I got the picture from God when I was worshipping Him. God showed me there is a one little cute kid wearing a soldier shirt. He was crying and walked to Father. The Father embraced him and the boy was smiling. The Father said “Continue and go!” In this picture, I was reminded, sometimes I was a little bit tired of God telling me to care for people. However, when you have a burden, come to Jesus. He will erase your burden. Why was a kid? God wants us to have a pure heart like this boy. Continue and fight as a soldier of God. This is a battlefield for winning souls. Love is being a soldier of God with a pure heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment